Saturday, December 5, 2015

2016 Books

So far, I have finished 17 out of the 28 books on my 2015 reading list. I'm currently in the middle of reading 3 more and have another one checked out of the library.

At this point, it doesn't look like I'm going to finish the list. My goal for the end of the year is to finish all the books that I'm currently reading or have checked out of the library (Sorrow's Knot, Seraphina, The Ocean at the End of the Lane (audio), and Black Dove, White Raven.)

All of the books that I do not finish in 2015 will be moving to the 2016 list. These include:

ETA: BLACK DOVE, WHITE RAVEN - finished!
FEED - finished!
FALLING INTO PLACE - already own
THE GIRL WHO NAVIGATED FAIRYLAND IN A SHIP OF HER OWN MAKING - currently reading
WALK ON EARTH A STRANGER - finished!
FIENDISH
NONE OF THE ABOVE (ebook) - finished!
WATCH THE SKY

Here are the rest of the books on my 2016 list:

Previously published books by authors I've read before:

FALL FOR ANYTHING - finished!
MODERN MONSTERS (ebook) - finished!
A SENSE OF THE INFINITE - finished!
SHARP OBJECTS (audio) - finished!
THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS (audio) - finished!
THE ARCHIVED - finished!
ETA: THE UNBOUND - finished!
ETA: THE NEAR WITCH - finished!
THE WATER KNIFE (audio) - currently reading
COMPLICIT
THE CURE FOR DREAMING
SISTER'S FATE - finished!
ETA: WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN THE CASTLE (audio) - finished!
ETA: SHADOW SCALE

Previously published books by new authors:

WITHER (ebook) - finished!
ADAMANT (ebook) - finished!
THE SACRED LIES OF MINNOW BLY - already own
GEORGE - finished!
THE OTHER ME (ebook) - currently reading
MARTYR (ebook) - already own
DOLLHOUSE (ebook) - finished!
AMERICANAH - already own
A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD (audio) - finished!
STARGLASS
SNOW LIKE ASHES - DNF
THE GIRL WHO COULD SILENCE THE WIND
TRUST ME, I’M LYING - DNF
FAKE ID (ebook) - bought!
FAR FROM YOU - finished!
ETA: THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN (audio) - finished!

Books that are coming out in 2016:

THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS - finished!
A GATHERING OF SHADOWS - finished!
ON THE EDGE OF GONE - bought!
PLEASE DON'T TELL - finished!
THE RAVEN KING - finished!
REBEL OF THE SANDS - finished!
THE THORN OF EMBERLAIN
CLOUDFOREST - no longer available

This list is much longer than my 2015 list, so I don't expect to read them all, but whatever doesn't get read will be moved to the 2017 list. (If everything goes according to plan, I will be traveling a lot during 2016, so hopefully that will mean a lot more reading.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...