Saturday, August 29, 2015

WIP Marathon August Update

Last Check-In: Finished the first draft and the first read-through. Identified chapters that needed editing.

Currently: Started writing a new version of chapter 1.

WIP Issues: I haven't had much time and energy to write. I'm not very satisfied with the small amount of writing I did do--too much narration and not enough description.

Distractions: I spent most of this month on my Internal Medicine rotation. In addition to working 50-60 hours a week, this particular rotation required a TON of studying. I started Surgery this week, which involves longer hours, but considerably less studying.

I'm not expecting to get much writing done before the middle of October.

Books:

Finished:
-Pantomime (I liked the worldbuilding and characters, but the plot was unsatisfying.)
-Wild Awake (I LOVE the narrator's voice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...