Thursday, September 26, 2013

So here's the deal:

I have a galley of The Republic of Thieves (book 3 in The Gentleman Bastards series) sitting in my computer. I've been waiting over a year for this book.

But I have things I must do. I have responsibilities to other writers and responsibilities to myself. So by the end of the weekend, I will accomplish all of the following:

1. Finish and review Shiloh.

2. Finish writing interview questions.

3. Watch the last 2 histology lectures. (I'm not a slacker--I was sick for a week. And histology is bad enough when you're healthy.)

4. Finish reading medicine-and-culture articles.

5. Finish The Edge of Normal.

5. Make twice-baked potatoes for my roommate.

6. Oh yeah, and there is that histology exam I have on Wednesday that I should probably study for...

All of this sounds kind of exciting, actually. Minus the histology stuff.

And then when I finish all of this, then I can read The Republic of Thieves. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...