Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Updated "About Me"

It occurred to me that I should update my "About Me" page, since a lot of the information on there is no longer true. But I get weirdly nostalgic sometimes, so I decided that instead of editing that post, I would just make a new one.

***

Yael Itamar is a fantasy writer, book blogger, and medical student living in Louisville, KY.

***

Maybe it's just the business of orientation week, but that's about all I feel like saying about myself right now. I could write about my novel, but it wouldn't mean much to those who haven't read it. I could write about my hobbies, except that I haven't done much of them lately. I could write about where I'm from or where I went to college, or about my over-sized Israeli family, or even about my two-year exile in New Jersey, but all of that is stuff I've mentioned before. If you're really curious, go through some old posts.

***

Yael Itamar is also, apparently, too lazy to write a proper "About Me" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...