Saturday, March 9, 2013

Twitter is weird

Twitter sometimes feels like eavesdropping. As in, I can read other people's entire conversations and not know whether or not it's okay to jump in. Seriously, what is the etiquette with butting into other people's online conversations (if I have something relevant to say, of course)? Are new people people welcome, or do you see it as some sort of intrusion?

Personally, I wouldn't mind if someone jumped into my twitter conversation. If I wanted to keep it private, I would use a means of communication that wasn't twitter. But I'm usually more open-minded about having conversations with random strangers, whereas others might think "who are you and why are you talking to me."

What's everyone else's take on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...