Saturday, February 9, 2013

Leaving the Country for Two Weeks

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out of the country for two weeks (Israel and Spain), so I won't be online much. I will try to catch up on all of my blog reading when I get back.

Also, here's a list of books that I'm going to review sometime in late February/early March.

The Road by Cormac McCarthy (audiobook)
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

I also wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who's been reading/commenting/re-tweeting my posts. I don't usually like to get into "pity me, I'm an unknown blogger" territory, but the thing about online vs in-person interaction is that it's much harder to gauge feedback. (Do lack of comments mean that no one liked it or that no one saw it? Or that people did see and like it, but had nothing to say?) I'm one of those people who doesn't respond to posts/comments unless I have something to say, which is why I'm not very good at replying to each individual comment. But I do want to let you know that I do read the comments and that I appreciate each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...