1. Put off writing for several days. Dick around on the internet. Eat a lot. If I have a good book, read it.
2. Realize that the book I'm reading is boring, I'm no longer hungry, and the websites I compulsively check aren't updating.
3. Open up word document. Read last paragraph.
4. Remember why I stopped writing. (AKA, identify the problem--not sure which scene to use, backstory starting to drag, etc)
5. Post a thread on Absolute Write asking for advice.
6. While waiting for people to post replies, mull over the problem on my own and come up with a solution.