Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo

I have decided to do NaNoWriMo this year. I made this decision two hours ago and since then I have written just over 500 words.

Note that I may retract this decision at any point during the next month. I might toss the project tomorrow, or even tonight.

Mostly, I just needed to get myself writing, but on something that wasn't The Temple Well. Or another project that was meaningful to me in any way. I need to write something that I can chug straight through without caring about whether I need to improve it or write with any certain goal in mind.

I'm doing this for the sole purpose of perfecting that essential "butt in chair" technique that I seem to fail at doing.

So Happy NaNo to all of you. If you're interested, my NaNo name is breaking_burgundy.

With that said, I have 1100 words left to write tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...