Tuesday, October 16, 2012

An Announcement

To those who are following me for writing and book-related reasons, this probably won't mean a whole lot, but it's a big announcement nonetheless:

I got into medical school.

I don't want to say too much about where I got in, since it's still very early in the process. I'm still waiting to hear back about a particular program at this school, and then there are other interviews and another school that might get back to me within the next several weeks. Suffice to say, I will have a more definite decision sometime in March.

But I can say the following:

1. I loved this school, and I'm very happy about getting in here.

2. This school is not in New Jersey--and that's a good thing.

3. I will start medical school sometime next summer.

So that's my news! I hope everyone else has had an awesome day, too!

ETA 3/27/2013: This is where I'm going to medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...