Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Preview

Hi everyone.

As expected, I'm still behind on reviews, but now that I am done with applications, I should have more time to review. Actually, no I won't because I'm teaching four days a week this month.

Upcoming Reviews:

These are the books I'm going to review this month:

Origin, by Jessica Khoury (ARC)
Living Dead Girl, by Elizabeth Scott (audiobook)
Keturah and Lord Death, by Martine Leavitt (audiobiook)
The Sound of Blue, by Holly Payne (New Adult Project)
Cinder, by Marissa Meyer
Blame it on Paris, by Laura Florand (New Adult Project)
Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo

Currently Reading:

I finished Shadow and Bone last night and started Origin this morning. I'm also (finally) reading A Game of Thrones. (It took me forever to find a copy. I looked in no less than six libraries and four bookstores. I finally found an audiobook version, and then when I went to Vermont and every bookstore had a copy. Apparently, it's only New Jersey that sucks.)

Blogoversary:

This month is also my one month blogoversary, so I guess I should do a post about that.

Other posts:

-I really want to do a post on characters who grow up through a series. It's something that's relevant to my own writing, especially since my characters start out in their late teens and end the series in their mid-twenties.

-I also want to write a "tropes that annoy me" post.

-One of these days, (NOT this month) I should do a post about spinal cord injury and fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...