Friday, August 3, 2012

I know I haven't been updating much lately, and this is the reason why:


This chart shows my current progress with med school applications. I am writing a lot of essays right now, and anything else I do on this computer is needless procrastination. I do expect to have everything done by August 15th, and then I will be free, free, free.

In the meantime, I have a bunch of books that I've been promising to review. So here's a preview of the reviews you will be seeing in the next month (or two, if I really up the procrastination):

-The Boy Recession, by Flynn Meaney (ARC)
-The Alchemist, by Paolo Coelho (audiobook)
-Living Dead Girl, by Elizabeth Scott (audiobook)
-The Nanny Diaries, by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus (audiobook) (New Adult Project)
-Keturah and Lord Death, by Martine Leavitt (audiobook)
-Cinder, by Marissa Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...