Saturday, February 25, 2012

Random Update

It's been a while since I've updated, and I just wanted to let people know I haven't been eaten by bears.

I'm currently reading The Secret History for the New Adult Project, and while I really like it, it's not exactly the sort of thing that begs to be picked up every time you have a spare moment. I've been reading it since the end of January, and I have to return it to the library next week, so I will try to finish it this weekend.

I just realized that it has been a month since I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and I still haven't posted my review. I will try to get to it either tonight or tomorrow. (Warning: Rant ahead.)

Also, I noticed that a few of you are wading through the query trenches right now. I don't want to say too much about this right now, but I'm going through more-or-less the exact same thing with med school applications, so I do feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...