Saturday, November 12, 2011

Writing Progress: Easy Parts Done

Where I should be by December 31st: 75,000 words
Where I should be by (the end of) today: 20,957 words
Where I actually am: 29,620 words


I have reached the point where I last stopped revising. In other words, most of the Westboro revisions have been pretty easy up until this point. I have made incredibly fast progress, which will probably slow down now that I have to do some actual writing. Although I have written versions of the next few scenes, many of those scenes will need to be cut or edited down, since I had 24,000 words worth of scenes where not much happens, (scenes that were very tedious to write, I should add). In other words, I need to find a way to go from 24,000 words to 10,000 words or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...